Real Estate Law
Blakeslee Rop: Achieve Your Real Estate Goals with Confidence
Real estate law services from Blakeslee Rop take the confusion and stress out of real estate transactions, disputes and other real estate concerns. Our attention to detail and extensive experience in real estate law help prevent potential problems in the future and give you the clarity and assurance you need to confidently move forward with your real estate transaction or legal issue.
Our real estate attorneys represent buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate and provide counsel for developers, real estate investors, and businesses. From buying or selling your home to leasing a business location or planning a major retail development, Blakeslee Rop provides the legal and advisory services necessary to achieve your goals while minimizing risk and protecting your interests.
Blakeslee Rop attorneys can also represent clients facing real-estate related disputes. From boundary disputes and disagreements between neighbors to breaches of lease agreements or violations of purchase contracts, we can help you negotiate a resolution with the other party or litigate your case in court.
Residential Real Estate Law Services
Blakeslee Rop offers a variety of legal services to assist homeowners, residential landlords and investors with the sale or purchase residential property and legal issues concerning residential real estate:
- Drafting and review of purchase contracts, land contracts, and rental agreements
- Drafting and review of mortgage documents
- Representation during foreclosures and evictions
- Representation/advisory services during short sales and foreclosure sales
- Boundary and plot line disputes
- Formation of easements
- Title clean-ups
Business & Commercial Real Estate Law Services
Business has different needs and issues in regards to real estate than homeowners and residential real estate investors. Legal services and advisory services from Blakeslee Rop minimize risk and protect your interests in any business or commercial real estate transaction:
- Drafting/review of purchase or lease agreements
- Formation of easements
- Negotiation of purchase/lease terms
- Negotiation and litigation of landlord/tenant disputes
- Assistance with and filing for permits
- Counsel/representation regarding regulatory compliance
- Counsel/representation regarding zoning issues
- Assistance with obtaining financing
Commercial Development and Investment Properties
Commercial development is a firm specialty. With our experience in commercial real estate law and real estate development, there is no commercial development or real estate investment issue Blakeslee Rop cannot handle. Put his extensive experience to work to achieve your development and investment goals, avoid unnecessary expenses, and minimize risk in transactions and legal concerns involving
- Retail malls and shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Apartment buildings
- Commercial property rentals
- Residential communities
- Industrial properties
- Other commercial and investment concerns
Put Blakeslee Rop on your side for all your real estate transactions and legal concerns.
Take advantage of our more than 30 years of real estate law experience to minimize risk and achieve your goals in real estate transactions and other legal issues concerning real estate law. Call our Rockford office today and speak to an experienced real estate attorney: (616) 866-9593.